Career Opportunities at DEFTECH
We are in search of extraordinary people to join us in our continuous effort to strive for excellence. Whether you are a student, recent graduate or an experienced professional, why not consider building a future with us. We are always on the lookout for new talent and passionate individuals.
Applicants can apply on-line or via e-mail to email@example.com . Please state the position being applied for in the subject line. All applications must include their latest curriculum vitae, a current passport-sized photograph and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- To assist senior project engineer/project manager in mapping out projects construction detailed work plans, activities and tasks from preparation till completion to fulfill all the requirements as specified in the contract to meet and achieve a safe, smooth result which is on-time and within budget.
- Assist Senior Project Engineer to conduct kick -off, pre-project/project meetings to ensure team members are clear on objectives.
DEFTECH always welcomes students who are seeking oppurtunities to grow and learn. Through the DEFTECH Internship Programme, we aim to provide students with the opportunity to apply what they have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with invaluable on-the-job experience.
Join us in developing your career as we provide internship opportunities in various fields.
- Applicants must reside in Malaysia.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in recognised institutes of higher learning.
- Offers for placement are at the discretion of DEFTECH.
At DEFTECH, we are committed to upholding the government’s mission to nurture graduates with useful skills and expose them to a professional working environment by providing unemployed graduates with training opportunities and experiences.
- Applicants must be Malaysian graduates from a recognised university.
- Fresh graduates and currently unemployed.
- CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Energetic, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills with positive attitude.